The SteriZign team makes sure you get complete satisfaction from start to finish. Here’s how:
- We examine your device/instruments and identify all challenges, such as sharp instruments, delicate tips or accessories, unusual configurations, and special requirements. These are added to a checklist, to assure all are addressed during tray development.
- We review your device’s cleaning and sterilization cycle requirements to assure that we develop a tray that meets the proper material compatibility and penetration objectives.
- We review all relevant industry, regulatory and best practice recommendations and/or standards to assure that the tray will meet or exceed them.
- If a design has challenging dimensions, shapes or configurations, 3D models can be created to evaluate concepts. This allows us to design and refine with printed prototypes before building, which saves on overall development time and costs.
- You are part of a transparent process. You have access to your project through a web-based interface to review and approve all key decision points in the design and development process. This helps assure that we are meeting your needs in every way.
- We are committed to offering the most timely and efficient product development process possible. We offer the following lead times for elements of the process:
|1 to 2 weeks
|3D printed proof-of-concept pieces for brackets and device stabilizing
|2 to 3 weeks
|Level One prototypes (no plating)
|4 to 5 weeks
|Level Two prototypes (depends on the type of plating*)
|5 to 6 weeks
|8 to 10 weeks
* Plating 1 is an industry standard hard coating; Plating 2 is a harder coating that is compatible with all types of decontamination and sterilization processes (two-week process).
NEED MORE DETAILS? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH